Private Lessons Available in Elk Grove

A place for student leaders, drum majors, section leaders, student council members, etc.

Moderators: dmcoach, nopsbs

ZJH
Section Leader
Section Leader

Private Lessons Available in Elk Grove

Post by ZJH » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:45 pm

Hey everyone. In case you don't know me, my name is Andrew Cheung, recent graduate from Franklin HS in Elk Grove, CA, a suburban city right next to Sacramento.

I am offering drum major lessons in Elk Grove. I am proficient in military, mace, and field conducting; with mace, I can teach American, British, and Scottish styles. In terms of qualifications, I have worked with and studied under other instructors, namely Rick Wilson and Kathleen Harper (now Kathleen Jones). I have placed 1st and 2nd in the mace category at numerous band reviews and L-Pattern competitions (in the Mace Masters and Field Conducting I divisions) throughout Northern California, with my highest score in my mace competitions being a 94.0.

I will be back and forth between Davis and Elk Grove, or more specifically, Davis on the weekdays and Elk Grove on most weekends. If you or anyone you know is interested in receiving lessons, please send me a private message so that we can further discuss details such as rates, lesson curriculum, and any other questions you may have. Thank you kindly!
"To think idly is to think for the sake of doing nothing, or to think too much on what one has done and not on what there is to do." - San Manuel Bueno, mártir