Percussion Arranger Availible

Buy, sell or swap pageantry paraphernalia, videos, CDs, DVDs, musical instruments, tickets and more...

Moderator: Bandmaster

Cadet311

Percussion Arranger Availible

Post by Cadet311 » Wed Jan 17, 2007 7:31 am

It's never too early to start thinking about your next band season!

I'd like to let everyone know that I will be again accepting new clients to arrange battery percussion for.

I have been involved with the marching percussion activity for the past 10 years through the modern and ancient drumming mediums. Over this time period, my students, arrangements and I have all won awards for various accolades across the percussion spectrum.

This will be my third year as a battery arranger and previous clients include...
-North Warren Regional HS - 05-07 (including a percussion feature written especially for the show in 06 and full pit/battery in 07)
-Ridge HS - 06
-Tottenville HS - 06

I specialize in creating arrangements that are musical and enhance the entire musical ensemble, not just percussion. I fully realize and believe that the battery is there for the band, the band is not there for the battery, and therefore work with directors and arrangers to create parts that support and add color to your wind parts.

I have samples of previous work availible for your viewing. All music is written using Finale 2007 and Tapspace's Virtual Drumline 2 program. With this, I can create not only the sheet music but audio files at various tempos for you and your ensemble.

I also understand the budget calamaties that many schools are going through and therefore I am very willing to work with you to provide an affordable solution to you percussive needs. While I do this to make money, I also do it because I love writing battery percussion, and would rather write for less than not at all!

The music will be written on a first come, first served basis. I already have one spot filled for the upcoming season but have room for more.

If you may be interested and/or have any questions, please feel free to send me an email - czpercussion@mac.com

Also, feel free to check out my website for more information on myself and my services:

http://web.mac.com/czpercussion/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!

-NWRHS Drumline 99-02, Inst/Arr 03-Pres
-HHS Instructor 03-04
-Ridge HS Inst/Arr 06
-Tottenville HS Arr 06
-Bridgemen QUADS 2007