Quality Percussion Arrangements

Buy, sell or swap pageantry paraphernalia, videos, CDs, DVDs, musical instruments, tickets and more...

Moderator: Bandmaster

Cadet311

Quality Percussion Arrangements

Post by Cadet311 » Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:01 am

It's getting near that time to start getting shows ready and I'd like to offer my services as an arranger.

Last year was my first year arranging - I did the battery percussion for North Warren Regional HS, Blairstown, NJ (USSBA Group 3A - 3 Best Percussions, 4 2nd place percussions in 2005). I will be arranging for them this year as well as Ridge HS and I would like to add another group or two to that list. I found arranging to be a fun and interesting experience - and one I'd like to do more often.

I use Finale 2006 with Virtual Drumline II for all of my writing and will provide scores/parts in both PDF and/or written medium. In addition, I will also provide full battery and individual section audio files. I also have samples of my work availible that I will gladly provide.

I'm interested moreso in the experience of arranging and writing than anything else and therefore would be willing to work and price competetively.

If you have any quesitons or are interested, feel free to contact me at njdrummer2112@gmail.com
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice!

-NWRHS Drumline 99-02, Inst/Arr 03-Pres
-HHS Instructor 03-04
-Ridge HS Inst/Arr 06
-Tottenville HS Arr 06
-Bridgemen QUADS 2007