Marimba for Sale!!!

Buy, sell or swap pageantry paraphernalia, videos, CDs, DVDs, musical instruments, tickets and more...

Moderator: Bandmaster

Shota871
Rookie
Rookie

Marimba for Sale!!!

Post by Shota871 » Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:32 pm

Does your school drumline/band lack a marimba, and desparately need it for a performance?
Do you want your own personal marimba so you can practice whenver and wherever you want?

Your search ends here, because right now for a limited time, I'm selling a marimba for only $1500; that's nearly a fourth of the regular price! I go to Cal State Long Beach, and I use the school marimba for practice (plus, I live in the dorms), so my household marimba is in no use for me anymore.

It's a 4 octave rosewood marimba from Premier, in good condition. The instrument is no longer available in any store, so this is pretty much an antique. You will also get a pair of Mike Balter marimba mallets for free.

You can reply on the forum, e-mail me at lordofthetimpani@hotmail.com, or call me at (310) 953 - 5913. My home is in Torrance, CA.

(All the money will help me pay for a trip to Italy this summer with a youth orchestra I've been working for years, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE buy it as soon as possible.)
North High School Saxon Regiment ('00~'02)
North High School Drum Line ('00~'02)
North High School #10 Tin Can Band ('01~'02)
El Camino College Varsity Band ('03~'05)
USC Trojan Marching Band ('03~'06)