Attention Drum Majors!!

Buy, sell or swap pageantry paraphernalia, videos, CDs, DVDs, musical instruments, tickets and more...

Moderator: Bandmaster

Mr Pageantry
Veteran
Veteran

Attention Drum Majors!!

Post by Mr Pageantry » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:03 am

:wav: Harvey Here (Harvey@worldofpageantry.com)... Just a short note to the :king: drum majors on line here... PAGEANTRY has 3 drum major tags.. a MACE, Major, A BATON Major, and a toy soldier SALUTING drum major... The 8-) FRONT SIDE of the tag will have your choice of Drum Major Artwork.... and the flip side has room for three lines of custom engraved type.. (such as your name, school, Title or skill... and the year) or for that matter any message you want... :hug: Tags are also available with no design but rather two sides of writing.... They are engraved within a day or so and mailed directly to you :cheers: .. for use on your Whistle cord, Back Pack, Mace or Baton Bag.. or as a necklace or keychain.. comes in 8 different colors.. PRICE for DRUM MAJORS $5.00 for one tag... $8.00 for TWO tags... includes FREE ENGRAVING..includes ball chain AND Postage... If you are interested.... contact me ASAP :hum: .. we can still get it to you during the holidays or before your first performances or competition...... HAPPY SPRING TIME Harvey@worldofpageantry.com 714-533-2263 714-533-BAND :wav:
VERS :jester: (Students) at World Of Pageantry: :D GAO, ADRIAN, :viking: Bubba, :cool2: Ray, :wink: Nene, :bow: Edgar, :zzz: Hugo etc etc etc :wink:
CEO
World of Pageantry

MusicCoach
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by MusicCoach » Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:47 am

Hey! Harvey Berish

I was wondering if there was any kind of form in order to purchase some of those Drum Majors Tags. Since I would like to purchase some for my currently graduating Drum Major and next year incoming Drum Majors for the school I currently instructing at.

:wink: :lol: 8-) :D
Moreno Valley HS
*Front Ensemble/Battery Instructor* 08-09
*Drill Designer* 08
Temescal Canyon HS
*Front Ensemble Instructor* 05-08
*Marching Instructor* 05-07
Tracy Community Drumline
*Co-Director*
*Music Arranger*
*Drill Designer*