Momentum Winter Guard Summer Clinics is a series of low-cost guard clinics spread out through the duration of the summer. This is an excellent opportunity for local high school color guard or winter guard groups to learn or brush up on their skills during the off-season.
We're in the South Bay on July 13th (THIS SATURDAY) for a guard clinic! For just $25, you get a whole day's worth of learning beginning to advanced dance basics, flag basics, and a weapon tutorial! Don't miss out - this cheap and fun class only happens twice in the South Bay. (No commitment to the 2014 winter season is necessary to attend) Here are the deets -
Anyone from the junior high level to adults wanting to come and spin and dance with us. Previous experience not required. Our clinic will be split up into groups of skill level, no intimidation factor here!
June 8 - Modesto, CA - Gregori High School Gym, 3701 Pirrone Rd, Modesto, CA 95356
July 13 - South Bay Area - John D. Morgan Park, 540 W. Rincon Ave, Campbell, CA 95008
July 27 - Modesto, CA - Gregori High School Gym, 3701 Pirrone Rd, Modesto, CA 95356
August 10 - Lincoln, CA - Twelve Bridges Middle School, 770 Westview Dr Lincoln, CA 95648
August 24 - South Bay Area - 1320 Willow St, San Jose, CA 95125
$25/person. Cash, checks (payable to Momentum), Debit/Credit will be accepted at the venue
RSVP http://momentum916.org/events/guard-workshops/rsvp. (Walk-ins are welcome. It's FREE to RSVP!)
June 8 - Flag tech, basic movement/dance, choreography
July 13 - Flag/sabre tech, movement/dance, choreo
July 27 - Flag/rifle tech, movement/dance, choreo
August 10 - Flag/sabre, movement/dance, choreo
August 24 - All equipment, movement/dance, choreo
Some Important Things to Note:
- Lunch will be one hour from 2pm to 3pm
- Please bring a bagged lunch if you don’t have a way of leaving campus.
- Bring plenty of water for the entire day
- Water and small snacks will be available at the venue, sponsored by The Fellowship
- Dress like you’re going to have an all-day work-out session (because you pretty much will be)
- Bring your dance shoes if you have
- Plan on bringing your own rifle or sabre on those clinic days
- Bring a friend or two
- Bring a good attitude and be ready to learn something new!
- See more at: http://momentum916.org/events/guard-wor ... mXUed.dpuf
Announce and promote upcoming pageantry events and activities
1 post • Page 1 of 1