Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Shalom, Aloha etc..

Post test messages, annouce your arrival on our scene, or just say "Hi"

Moderator: Bandmaster

Lela
New Recruit
New Recruit

Hi, Hola, Bonjour, Shalom, Aloha etc..

Post by Lela » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:00 pm

Hey guys! I'm Lauren (or sheep to my guard...kind of an ironic thing; i'm not really very sheepish)

I've spun Flag for Chico High Fall and winter seasons of guard for 3 complete years (Making me a Jr currently). And I recently picked up sabres for this last year. Guard is life! It really has to be to stick with it for more than one season! *mutters about non-commited, bad-attitude people dragging the guard down*

Anyhoodle, I also play TUBA for the Chico High Band. It's my 2nd concert season with that. Freshmen year I played Oboe. Big change!! And before I played Oboe I played Flute. Can't make up my mind can I?!

Thats enough about me.. Glad to be here! Read through a few past threads and this place looks great :)

MusicCoach
Drum Major
Drum Major

Post by MusicCoach » Wed Apr 27, 2005 3:44 pm

Lela
Hey guys! I'm Lauren (or sheep to my guard...kind of an ironic thing; i'm not really very sheepish)

I've spun Flag for Chico High Fall and winter seasons of guard for 3 complete years (Making me a Jr currently). And I recently picked up sabres for this last year. Guard is life! It really has to be to stick with it for more than one season! *mutters about non-commited, bad-attitude people dragging the guard down*

Anyhoodle, I also play TUBA for the Chico High Band. It's my 2nd concert season with that. Freshmen year I played Oboe. Big change!! And before I played Oboe I played Flute. Can't make up my mind can I?!

Thats enough about me.. Glad to be here! Read through a few past threads and this place looks great

Welcome to this wonderful site. And hope you enjoy it. Its alot fun here!

:wink: :lol: 8-) :P
Moreno Valley HS
*Front Ensemble/Battery Instructor* 08-09
*Drill Designer* 08
Temescal Canyon HS
*Front Ensemble Instructor* 05-08
*Marching Instructor* 05-07
Tracy Community Drumline
*Co-Director*
*Music Arranger*
*Drill Designer*