2004 Tournament Of Roses Bands Selected

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

Cole167888
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Cole167888 » Mon Dec 22, 2003 4:20 pm

Any word on Rose Parade 2005? I heard the convention was on the 17th of Dec, but I've looked and nothings been posted anywhere. Thanks!
"Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Mr Pageantry
Veteran
Veteran

Rose Parade Bands 2005!

Post by Mr Pageantry » Tue Dec 23, 2003 10:50 am

Many selections have already been made and posted ... however the standing tradition has been not to release the band list until the current parade is on the street... not to draw attention to bands who will not appear for another whole year. We have the list and will release it right after the 2004 parade makes it down the street..... Bands of America broke tradition and released the names of 5 bands in their newsletter.... the complete list is being released January 2nd, to the best of my knowledge.. that is when you will see it on this site.... Harvey@worldofpageantry.com By The Way It appears as John Delgatto will be band chairman for 2005 and 2006.

bari_benzo
Rookie
Rookie

Post by bari_benzo » Sun Dec 28, 2003 10:19 pm

So RCC just had their Bon Voyage concert tonight. Overall, it went petty well. Tomorrow morning we leave for our mini-tour. We first head out to Disneyland for a full day of performances and fun. Then we're at Pasadena the rest of the time, doing band fest and the parade.

Hope you all have a chance to see some of the groups coming out this year.
I'm pretty far over the excited line here :cool2:

Happy New Year everyone.
Eddie E.
rccband.org Web Administrator
Ramona (Riverside) High School c/o 1999
Suita City Wind Ensemble - Clarinet