Favorites (SCSBOA)

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

yO iTs Me
New Recruit
New Recruit

Favorites (SCSBOA)

Post by yO iTs Me » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:15 pm

Anybody have any favorites as far as field bands for this year?

I know this topic will spread once the tournaments start kicking off (ie scripps ranch oct. 23 and Mt. Carmel Oct 30), but from the previous tourneys and/or festivals, such as RBV, WV and Poway, what can you say?

My favorite one, besides my bands own show, is POWAY.
Three letters: THX :shock:

I can't wait to see the others. Good skill to all this season! :D
<3 band

punkbandgurl127
Rookie
Rookie

Post by punkbandgurl127 » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:24 pm

Well Im hoping to see some 6a shows i really want to see all the big bands but i never get to, i only hear the good things about them. So hopfully I'll have a favorite this year :D
Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in awhile you could miss it.
-Ferris Bueller's Day Off
DRT

SRDM
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by SRDM » Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:39 pm

the only bad thing about being in 6a is that you miss some 6a shows. and the 5a... as i really loved coming back as alumni and watching bands like fountain valley and such. i have never seen rancho bernardo from the stands as it is usually warm-up time for me, and i'm looking forward to see their greatness!

Flag_diva_007

Post by Flag_diva_007 » Tue Oct 12, 2004 4:41 pm

im excited for PHS...theyre show is very different from what they usually do this year...im excited to see how it turns out.

Id say the same about RB, but their show is hardly even completed enough to judge it yet..