Favorites

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

dippindotsaregood
New Recruit
New Recruit

Favorites

Post by dippindotsaregood » Wed Oct 06, 2004 7:51 pm

So, now that the marching season is starting to warm up, I really think 6A this year is gonna be pretty exciting to watch. I mean, many bands have been working hard all summer on their shows and are ready to show their stuff. So, what 6A bands (and let's not forget the wonderful colorguards) are you looking forward seeing?
I'm personally looking forward towards seeing:
RB- they always have a really nice sound
Murrieta Valley-They've really been asending the letter of sucess pretty fast
Etiwanda-nothing much I can say
El Dorado-They had a really fun show last year so I wanna know what they've got up their sleeves this year (and I enjoyed their colorguards uniqueness last year, I wish I was a part of it)
Arcadia- I love the sexy sound of a load marching band and I always love to see a talented colorguard
I dunno, I guess there are more, it's going to be an exciting year!
Last edited by dippindotsaregood on Sun Oct 10, 2004 1:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hangloose2002
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by Hangloose2002 » Wed Oct 06, 2004 10:19 pm

HEY :evil: where is Poway PHS in there? Even if we didn't do so great last year, this is looks good.

Tyler
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Favorites

Post by Tyler » Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:40 pm

dippindotsaregood wrote:So, now that the marching season is starting to warm up, I really think 6A this year is gonna be pretty exciting to watch. I mean, many bands have been working hard all summer on their shows and are ready to show their stuff. So, what 6A bands (and let's not forget the wonderful colorguards) are you looking forward seeing?
I'm personally looking forward towards seeing:
RB- they always have a really nice sound
Murrieta Valley-They've really been asending the letter of sucess pretty fast
Edawanda-nothing much I can say
El Dorado-They had a really fun show last year so I wanna know what they've got up their sleeves this year (and I enjoyed their colorguards uniqueness last year, I wish I was a part of it)
Arcadia- I love the sexy sound of a load marching band and I always love to see a talented colorguard
I dunno, I guess there are more, it's going to be an exciting year!
hmmmm Edawanda :wink:

guardgurl4ever
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by guardgurl4ever » Thu Oct 07, 2004 11:00 pm

*sniff* I only wish I could see some of the bands out there. We're always warming up, though and we usually come on close to last.
"I know I can do it," Tod Downy said, helping himself to another ear of corn from the steaming bowl. "I'm sure that in time her death will be a mystery, even to me."

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleDiva » Fri Oct 08, 2004 8:52 pm

dippindotsaregood wrote:El Dorado-They had a really fun show last year so I wanna know what they've got up their sleeves this year (and I enjoyed their colorguards uniqueness last year, I wish I was a part of it)

thank you so much! we had a lot of fun with that show :)
guardgurl4ever wrote:*sniff* I only wish I could see some of the bands out there. We're always warming up, though and we usually come on close to last.
same with us. :(
c/o 2005

Love always hopes