Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

ajacobs
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ajacobs » Fri Oct 24, 2003 5:30 pm

I have some photos of the North band posted at:

http://www.ajacobsphotography.com/jacobband/

there are also photos of Ramona, King, Poly, and Arlington. I hope you enjoy them.

adriaan

BlueStarMom
Veteran
Veteran

Photos

Post by BlueStarMom » Sun Oct 26, 2003 11:57 pm

You have some really nice photos of the BSR performing. I take it you are a professional photographer? Do you sell your prints?

BlueStarMom :D :D :D :D
BlueStarMom
:)

ajacobs
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ajacobs » Mon Oct 27, 2003 11:35 am

Thanks for the compliment.

Yes I do sell prints. This is a sideline from my 'real' job and like the musicians out there I know the value of practice. I was at the Rubidoux show and photographed several bands and posted the photos on individual web sites.

These latest photos were from the Band Extravaganza at Ramona. I was there to photograph one of the middle school musicians, but since I paid for the whole show and I had some time on my hands -- plus all of the bands were really good -- I decided to get in some additional practice.

If anyone is interested in using some of the photos on their band web site, please let me know (I provide web photos at no charge).

Because of other commitments I have limited time available to photograph and sell prints, but if I have time I will continue to photograph various events.

aj

BlueStarMom
Veteran
Veteran

Rubidoux

Post by BlueStarMom » Tue Oct 28, 2003 10:14 pm

Did you by chance photograph the BSR at Rubidoux? I was at that show. That was strange and unusual when the BSR performed in the dark.
BlueStarMom
:)

ajacobs
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by ajacobs » Wed Oct 29, 2003 9:48 pm

No, I had to leave early. I did get photos of West Covina, Palm Desert, Chaffey, San Bernardino, Yucaipa, and a few others. It was my first opportunity to photograph a band competition and I was practicing for a future assignment (this Saturday in Riverside.) I will be working for someone else so I won't be able to post those photos. They will probably be for sale through one of the large photo companies that provide band action photos.

aj