Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

JazzTBone123
New Recruit
New Recruit

High Class at Savanna

Post by JazzTBone123 » Sun Nov 17, 2002 10:54 am

To the members of the RBV band organization,
Thank you for your outstanding support at the Savanna tournament. I realize as your sister school, Vista, we share football stadiums and band compettions, but last night I witnessed a notable event that is worth mentioning to all.
Last night while our band was marching towards the stadium, we passed our sister school RBV and they stopped what they were doing to recognize us with a drum cadence and cheers from most of the band members. That move was so helpful to our much needed success and it shows the power of the Vista School District bands! Thank you for your support and just remember that we will be at SCSBOA championships to cheer YOU on...

-Vista Regimental Band and Pageantry Corps-

P.S. V.U.S.D. schools have won the last four Savanna Field Shows they have competed in; what is to be said about our bands??? :D

SnIpErKiD

Rbv

Post by SnIpErKiD » Sun Nov 17, 2002 3:31 pm

Hey I'm a member from the RBV band and all I have to say is how much we are in thanks for also recognizing us, right when we were o our way back to our busses after the competition we had quite a few members of the VHS band cheer and clap for us as well. I have to say that I am very proud of how our schools can get along so well even with that high of compeitio nand being so close. When you came by our band befor eoyu went to play I was one of the members cheering for you sicne all I want to see is for everyone to succeed, sicne I hink everyone tired just as ahrd as the enxt band and all are deserved to be cheered and praised for.
- the Loudest Trombone of em all,
SnIpE

T-PaC

Thanks!

Post by T-PaC » Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:37 am

Wow, we really all DO get along! I am also a RBV band member, playing Bass- Bone along with NOTORIOUS whos post is right above mine. I want to thank you SISTER also, for cheering us on, believe me I heard you guys cheering for us as we march on to the field and it made me so VERY happy and energetic. It feels good to know that we have a strong supporter, especially at the fact that its a whole nother group! I will ALWAYS cheer you guys on, be it on field or street or whatever...lol. anyway y'all, catch ya later. :lol:

Nil Volentibus Arduum...

PS: WE WILL ROCK THE STREET THIS WEEKEND!
Matt Allen
a.k.a. Paco, Tito, T-Pac, etc.
RBV Bass Trombone