World of Pageantry
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/

Savanna Field Tournament
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2419
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Mad City [ Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:51 am ]
Post subject:  Captions?

How about the Auxilary and Percussion caption awards from the night show???

Author:  BariSx_G [ Mon Nov 17, 2003 3:38 pm ]
Post subject: 

The 4A competition was very tough. I'm still very happy about my band's performance, though!

Rowland definetely deserved Percussion Sweepstakes. West won Auxiliary Sweepstakes. I can't say much because I wasn't up in the stands to see West. Vista's auxiliary really surprised me, though.

Author:  ODannyBoi [ Mon Nov 17, 2003 10:30 pm ]
Post subject: 

BariSx_G wrote:
The 4A competition was very tough. I'm still very happy about my band's performance, though!.


I was impressde by SV @ Savanna. Much improvment since I saw you guys @ Etiwanda. And some drill that left the field smokin'... Good Job! :D

Author:  IMmOrTaLsAx [ Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:00 pm ]
Post subject:  thanx

hey.....yeah....this year was a little disappointing.....but it felt good to be out there and know that we were trying our best to keep up with our show....it was a lot more difficult to other years.....thanx for the compliments.....i think SV will be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come....watch out valencia carlsbad and south hills....we're moving on up.....whats up geraldo?....i'm just a lil dissapointed that i'm not in san diego

Author:  BariSx_G [ Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:49 pm ]
Post subject: 

ODannyBoi wrote:
"I was impressde by SV @ Savanna. Much improvment since I saw you guys @ Etiwanda. And some drill that left the field smokin'... Good Job!


We receive lots of comments on our drill. It's very difficult, but we proved that we can execute it. Thank you very much!

Author:  BariSx_G [ Sat Nov 22, 2003 9:54 pm ]
Post subject: 

IMmOrTaLsAx wrote:
hey.....yeah....this year was a little disappointing.....but it felt good to be out there and know that we were trying our best to keep up with our show....it was a lot more difficult to other years.....thanx for the compliments.....i think SV will be a force to be reckoned with in the years to come....watch out valencia carlsbad and south hills....we're moving on up.....whats up geraldo?....i'm just a lil dissapointed that i'm not in san diego


lol What's up, Martin? *I'd like to introduce to everyone our #1 soloist*

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/