World of Pageantry
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/

1A and 3A Performance times for SCSBOA Finals
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=2384
Page 1 of 1

Author:  gangemi [ Thu Nov 13, 2003 10:00 pm ]
Post subject:  1A and 3A Performance times for SCSBOA Finals

1A

9:00 Bellflower
9:15 Katella
9:30 Escondido
9:45 Arlington
10:00 Jurupa Valley
BREAK
10:30 Bishop Amat
10:45 Serra
11:00 John Marshall
11:15 West Hills
11:30 Laguna Hills
12:00 Awards

3A

1:30 Royal
1:45 San Clemente
2:00 Valencia
2:15 Hart
2:30 Oceanside
BREAK
3:00 Canyon
3:15 Glendora
3:30 La Quinta
3:45 Westlake
4:00 Riverside Poly
4:30 Awards

Author:  05percussion [ Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:03 pm ]
Post subject: 

am I the only person that sees a common link between all the performance schedules. I havent seen division 4a or 6a, but from what I seen the fourth spot is the lucky spot. In 5a, Granada Hills has that spot, in 3a, it's hart, in 2a, it's Santa Margarita, and in 1a it's the defending champion Arlington. I may just be bored, but it seems like all the favorites have the same performance time. just an observation.

Author:  ODannyBoi [ Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:11 pm ]
Post subject: 

05percussion wrote:
I may just be bored, but it seems like all the favorites have the same performance time. just an observation.


Well yeah... your favorites...

Then again, you may just be bored. :?

Author:  gangemi [ Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:57 pm ]
Post subject: 

The 4th band on in 4A is Carlsbad

Author:  BlueStarMom [ Fri Nov 14, 2003 12:11 am ]
Post subject:  5A favorite spot is #4

Last year at the 1st SCSBOA competition I do not remember a so called favorite. I know at JWN the BSR competed I think it was 5th (?), but we ended up winning the championship.

I have not seen Granada Hills, but I have seen Murrieta Valley in 3 different competitions. I think the winner could be any of these top 3, or it could be any of the other 7 bands in this same field.

Good luck to all 5A competitors.

p.s. I have seen Riverside Poly compete, and come out on top. Do not count them out in 3A.

Author:  Mad City [ Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 5A favorite spot is #4

BlueStarMom wrote:


p.s. I have seen Riverside Poly compete, and come out on top. Do not count them out in 3A.


Unfortunately I/we haven't see Riverside Poly but believe me, we are not counting them out!

Next Saturday it's going to be a fun day!

Author:  LovableSheep [ Fri Nov 14, 2003 4:22 pm ]
Post subject: 

05percussion wrote:
am I the only person that sees a common link between all the performance schedules. I havent seen division 4a or 6a, but from what I seen the fourth spot is the lucky spot. In 5a, Granada Hills has that spot, in 3a, it's hart, in 2a, it's Santa Margarita, and in 1a it's the defending champion Arlington. I may just be bored, but it seems like all the favorites have the same performance time. just an observation.


I don't think so. I think in 3A, the lucky spot is second to last 8-)
But maybe I'm a little biased.
Bajajajajajaja

Page 1 of 1 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/