Arranger/Composer looking for work

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

SCVJesse

Arranger/Composer looking for work

Post by SCVJesse » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:44 am

Hey all,

I am the current arranger/composer for The King's Academy out of Sunnyvale, California. We've won the Western Band Association Class A championships two years in a row and have made finals every year since I've joined the staff. My experience also includes arranging shows for Riverbank High School (two class A championships), Antioch High School Marching Band and Winter Percussion (two years), Liberty High School Marching Band (two years), Fever Drum and Bugle Corps (arranged their brass book for two years), and I've arranged and instructed the concert percussion shows for The King's Academy for the last three years, which have resulted in three undefeated seasons, an NCBA championship, a CCGC championship, and a Las Vegas WGI Regional 1st place finish. I marched baritone/euphonium in the Santa Clara Vanguard from 1998/2001. I have a B.M. in Music Education from the University of the Pacific and am I credentialed music educator.

My prices are competitive with anything you purchase online except I will tailor the show to your needs, which an online purchase cannot accomplish. I charge a bit extra if you need me to compose anything original. I include any midis and ambiance sounds for free. I do not cover copyright fees. If you have a percussion writer, I can give you a discount.

If you are interested, please email me at vanjmguard@hotmail.com. Good luck this season!

Jesse Marlin
vanjmguard@hotmail.com