November 4, 2017 @ Los Angeles Valley College hosted by Chaminade College Preparatory and Grant High Schools!
This is the perfect way to tune up for your Championships run!
Why a USBands Field Show Contest?
- Constructive Comments from National Judges in Individual Music (On Field), Ensemble Music, Visual, Overall Effect, Percussion, and Guard
- Competitive (Open) and Non-Competitive (A) classes
- Critiques for all to allow your ensemble to grow
- "Style" is not judged...show bands, BOA bands, half-time shows, etc. are all judged equally...the kids are adjudicated, not the money spent on design
- Meaningful recognition of performance (no paper certificates)
- High quality venue (great vantage points, easy access, turf with both high school and college hashes imprinted)
- the kids come first! (No penalties because of extra time to get electronics working right, comments to help the kids grow, etc.)
And for the Directors...
- a top flight hospitality tent
- ease of access for your trucks and buses
- a large amount of warm-up space with easy access to the stadium (and all flat!)
- NO REGISTRATION FEES!
Register today! (You'll need to create a login)
http://trigonroad.com/yea/addEventNonUS ... entID=1812
Any questions, please ask!
Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity
1 post • Page 1 of 1