|World of Pageantry
|2015 LACF High School Marching Band Parade Competition
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||FairplexEntertainment [ Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:23 pm ]|
|Post subject:||2015 LACF High School Marching Band Parade Competition|
There are still a few spots available!
If you are interested in our competition, sign up today. We have extended the deadline and are still accepting applications. We will be putting together our schedule soon, so apply now for a better chance at the date of your choice. Visit our website at http://www.LACF.com/highschoolmarchingband or use the attached forms to scan or fax your application!
Nine bands will take home part of our awarded $22,000!
Why should you apply?
• There are no entry fees for our competition.
• Additionally, your students will enjoy a free day at the Fair on the day of your competition.
• Our participants receive feedback from SCSBOA affiliated judges.
• We have great prizes – you have nearly a 1 in 4 chance of taking home cash for your department!
• We offer a fundraising program to help you with any associated costs!
Looking for other opportunities for your students?
We host a Battle of the Bands competition, and we are looking for high school and college-aged bands!
Visit http://www.LACF.com/battleofthebands for more information! Deadline has been extended to the end of this month!
Dana Leuthauser | Creative Attractions Supervisor
Fairplex | 1101 West McKinley Ave., Pomona, CA 91768
O: 909.865.4506| F: 909.629.2067
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 8 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group