Don't Forget to Check Our SCORES PAGE!!!!

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Don't Forget to Check Our SCORES PAGE!!!!

Post by Bandmaster » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:19 pm

All the scores from all the fall marching events are listed on our scores page as soon as they become available, or when somebody sends them to me! West Coast, Southwest (Texas), Rocky Mountain and Midwest area scores are being archived this year!

World of Pageantry Scores Page
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster

Hadrianus

Re: Don't Forget to Check Our SCORES PAGE!!!!

Post by Hadrianus » Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:18 pm

The field scores for Mira Mesa are now available
http://scsboa.org/files/mira_mesa_ft.pdf

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bandmaster » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:28 pm

Hadrianus wrote:The field scores for Mira Mesa are now available...
Gee.... this is the first time SCSBOA have posted recaps on a Sunday on a very long time. They usually wait until Monday afternoon. Hopefully this will be a new trend. :D
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster

mflute88
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mflute88 » Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:15 pm

Does anyone have any video of Redwood MS?? Apparently they had a Music Score of 487 and won sweepstakes with a 95.1 at the Camarillo Parade this past weekend :shock: :shock:

Luis
Section Leader
Section Leader

Post by Luis » Wed Dec 17, 2014 4:50 pm

mflute88 wrote:Does anyone have any video of Redwood MS?? Apparently they had a Music Score of 487 and won sweepstakes with a 95.1 at the Camarillo Parade this past weekend :shock: :shock:
Yeah, I noticed that too. I haven't found a video of them, but this is them last year and if they looked and sounded similar at the 2014 parade, I want to say a 95.1 is too high of a score. In any case, congratulations to them. Their actual score was a 96.10, but they received a 1 point penalty.

mflute88
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by mflute88 » Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Luis wrote:
mflute88 wrote:Does anyone have any video of Redwood MS?? Apparently they had a Music Score of 487 and won sweepstakes with a 95.1 at the Camarillo Parade this past weekend :shock: :shock:
Yeah, I noticed that too. I haven't found a video of them, but this is them last year and if they looked and sounded similar at the 2014 parade, I want to say a 95.1 is too high of a score. In any case, congratulations to them. Their actual score was a 96.10, but they received a 1 point penalty.
Thanks for the video! Based off that, they do sound pretty nice! I agree, maybe a little too high but congrats to them! :)