Chino Invitational - Complete Results

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

Con

Post by Con » Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:21 pm

hi! congratulations to all the bands at the chino band review tournament, i just wanted to say that el dorado was so awesome i was in awe the whole time, they did the same show "Chicago" as we did but theirs was awesome i think thats one of my favorites! wow good job guys it was cool! my favorite part was at the beginning when the jazz band played in "and all that jazz" and half way throught he 1st song all of a sudden the whole band turned around and started playing the quarter notes part to the theme! it was so cool good job once again! chino band congrats on working the evnt and good thing it the fires calmed down huh? otherwise they would have cancelled it! well congrats and don lugo rocks especially the sax section :)

Con

Post by Con » Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:22 pm

hi! congratulations to all the bands at the chino band review tournament, i just wanted to say that el dorado was so awesome i was in awe the whole time, they did the same show "Chicago" as we did but theirs was awesome i think thats one of my favorites! wow good job guys it was cool! my favorite part was at the beginning when the jazz band played in "and all that jazz" and half way throught he 1st song all of a sudden the whole band turned around and started playing the quarter notes part to the theme! it was so cool good job once again! chino band congrats on working the evnt and good thing it the fires calmed down huh? otherwise they would have cancelled it! well congrats and don lugo rocks especially the sax section :)

RifleDiva
Veteran
Veteran

Post by RifleDiva » Mon Nov 03, 2003 6:51 pm

hey Con, what school do you go to?? we heard you guys warming up and we are all like, who else is doing chicago????
~aimster