Help! Need results from the SCSBOA shows last weekend!

Topics and polls that cover the overall marching band activity

Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Help! Need results from the SCSBOA shows last weekend!

Post by Bandmaster » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:52 pm

Calling all directors and instructors! I need help completing the WOP Scores Page with all the results from the SCSBOA competitions from last weekend. They have pulled all recaps from their website until after championships and they never posted the recaps from last weekend. I got what I could from the scores listed on the Grid for last Saturday, but I am missing much of the auxiliary and percussion numbers. If you have any recaps laying around or if you the scores written down please send them to me so I can complete the results from last weekend. Snap a photo of the recap and email it to the address below. You can check the score page to see which results are missing. The Centennial Show in Bakersfield has the most scores missing. Also, I need to know for sure which bands won sweepstakes awards at shows. Thank you!

admin@worldofpageantry.com
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster

flutemom
New Recruit
New Recruit

Re: Help! Need results from the SCSBOA shows last weekend!

Post by flutemom » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:08 pm

I would love to see a more complete listing for the Moorpark one. But more than that, I would like to see the summary score sheets for last Saturday's comps. I keep checking the SCSBOA site to see if they've been put up yet.

nanderson78
New Recruit
New Recruit

Post by nanderson78 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:20 pm

Recaps from SCSBOA shows won't be put up until after Championships weekend.

Bandmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Bandmaster » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:47 pm

I got three recaps today so we're getting closer. Got Centennial's morning results so now we need their evening results. We still need a lot of percussion, auxiliary and sweepstakes results. Keep sending me recaps!
Dave Schaafsma
Pageantry Webmaster