Moderators: Trumpet Man 05, malletphreak, Hostrauser, instrumental director

nanderson78
New Recruit
New Recruit

BE OUR GUEST!!!

Post by nanderson78 » Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:36 pm

Colleagues -

I hope this finds you doing well.

It is my personal believe that in a time where transportation money is at a premium (or nonexistent), fundraisers seem endless and the quest to raise money for our programs gets tougher by the day - that we have reached a breaking point as Directors. We pay for entry fees, we pay for busses, we pay for music and extra scores - all we seem to do is pay - pay - pay!!

To this end, I am inviting you to BE OUR GUEST at the Murrieta Valley Field Tournament on October 19, 2013. That's right! You read that correctly! BE OUR GUEST, meaning we are asking for NO ENTRY FEE for this SCSBOA show. It is my hope that you can use this money for your program at some point throughout the year, rather than using it to "find a place" to play.

This is an SCSBOA show with scores used as qualifying numbers for SCSBOA Championships. I have attached the entry blank for you and look forward to hosting you and your ensembles on October 19, 2013!!!

I truly hope that we can provide both a musically and educationally rewarding experience for your kids on this day.

Feel free to email me with any questions / comments / concerns. You can reach me at nanderson@murrieta.k12.ca.us

Best to you all...
Neil Anderson
Director of Instrumental Music
Murrieta Valley High School
Attachments
Entry Blank 2013.pdf
(119.73 KiB) Downloaded 214 times