dr
Drum Major
Drum Major

2012 Chino Invitational Accepting Apps

Post by dr » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:43 am

I am pleased to announce that applications are now being accepted for the
42nd Annual Chino Invitational Band Review and Field Show Tournament
to be held Saturday, November 3, 2012.

Last year's band review featured thirty six competing middle school, intermediate school, junior high school, and high school bands competing for awards for bands, drill teams, auxiliaries, HS mace drum majors, HS military drum majors, and MS drum majors.

Last year's field show tournament was presented in two parts - AM Field Tournament (featuring 12 competing bands in divisions 1A/2A/3A and PM Field Tournament (featuring 11 competing bands in divisions 4A/5A/6A plus exhibition performances from the AM Tournament winner and host Chino HS 77TH Cavalry) - competing for awards for bands, auxiliaries, and percussion. Special percussion equipment will be presented to both the AM and PM high percussion groups.

Adjudication is provided by the Southern California School Band & Orchestra Association (SCSBOA).

Applications must be received by Monday, September 17, 2012. If you cannot meet this deadline, for whatever reason, please advise me and I will reserve a spot as long as possible.

I am attaching the Director's Cover Letter, Information Sheet, and the Application for your convenience.

Proceeds from the event will go to the award-winning Chino High School 77TH Cavalry Band and Pageantry, under the direction of Mr. Doug Bowden.

Hope to see you November 3!

Updated information, including schedule, maps, etc. will be available at the Chino 77TH Cavalry website - http://www.chino77thcavalry.com/invitational/index.html.

Dennis
Chairman, Chino Invitational Band Review and Field Show Tournament
chinoinvitational@gmail.com
2012 Invite Cover.pdf
CI2012 Cover Letter
(38.73 KiB) Downloaded 253 times
2012 CI Information Sheet.pdf
CI2012 Information Sheet
(107.71 KiB) Downloaded 244 times
2012 CI Application.pdf
CI2012 Application Form
(107.73 KiB) Downloaded 252 times