World of Pageantry
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/

Who's field show do you want to see?
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1706
Page 4 of 5

Author:  formermarcher [ Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:43 am ]
Post subject: 

bssclrnt wrote:
Hey formermarcher,
Ayala went undefeated in WBA last year, placing below the outstanding Logan...Logan is so good anybody competiting dont rilly have a chance...good thing their not going to Fresno this year...


Placing below Logan would put you guys not in 1st place...
I get to see them at RCC, so I'll let you guys know how they look.

If you think there is less post here, your right. I have seen the foolishness in my post and have therefore deleted what I can of it.

Author:  lildrummergirl [ Tue Oct 07, 2003 2:55 pm ]
Post subject: 

I haven't seen too many field shows before, so I'm looking forward to all the shows :D :jester:

Author:  Care_Bear [ Tue Oct 07, 2003 8:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: i look foward to..

LovableSheep wrote:
I always would want to see them, but unfortunately, we aren't going to be at any shows they're at :cry:


:( yeah i found out that i might not even see them.. until winter percussion time. last year madera took first in winter percussion. i have to say that our show was rocking! :jedi: (<--- going for the jedi mind- power!)

Author:  flagratgirl [ Tue Oct 07, 2003 9:00 pm ]
Post subject: 

wow its westlakewoodwindcaptain all over again some people get pretty cocky

Author:  formermarcher [ Tue Oct 07, 2003 11:28 pm ]
Post subject: 

flagratgirl wrote:
wow its westlakewoodwindcaptain all over again some people get pretty cocky


Excuse me.
I'll ask you to change that post.
I was WLwwcap.
Thank you.

Author:  formermarcher [ Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

flagratgirl wrote:
im sorry you kept tlaking about how good your band was i was just being relevant


I ask again.
I would prefer that you just left it dead. I don't want to make a scene, but if I have to I will.
Thing aint going so hot for me, and I really don't need this reminder of my ignorant self right now.

Thank you VERY much.

Author:  LovableSheep [ Wed Oct 08, 2003 5:59 pm ]
Post subject: 

flagratgirl wrote:
wow its westlakewoodwindcaptain all over again some people get pretty cocky


formermarcher is westlakewoodwindcaptain
I disagree with him and say you should not change your post.

Author:  flagratgirl [ Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:08 pm ]
Post subject: 

im very sorry that ur life isnt going to well but if u hadnjust said that u used to be westlakewoodwindcaptain nobody would have known im not saying ur that way any more becuase ur posts have changed from how they used to be i didnt mean to insult you but the fact remains whether or not it was an alter ego or somethign the posts in general under that name were praising westlake to a very great extent

Author:  Shorty41 [ Wed Oct 08, 2003 7:26 pm ]
Post subject: 

I want to see Ayala.

Author:  formermarcher [ Wed Oct 08, 2003 8:04 pm ]
Post subject: 

Shorty41 wrote:
I want to see Ayala.


So do I...nor because I've heard of them so far this year, but because I saw thier show on a download.

Author:  gangemi [ Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:09 pm ]
Post subject: 

formermarcher wrote:
And lets be honest here...the judges give Logan a high score just for showing up. I think they are a bit overhyped


Wow...couldn't disagree any more with this statement. Seriously...wow.

Author:  formermarcher [ Fri Oct 10, 2003 2:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

I don't even know why I wrote that.
My apologies, and you will find the oringinal post has been adequetly changed.

Author:  lord_of_trumpets [ Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:12 am ]
Post subject: 

i disagree with you comment. Altough i enjoyed logans show last year, i dont think that it was as good as ayalas show. I think that their music wasnt as impressive and though, visually cleaner, not harder drill.

Back on topic, im looking forward to logan, ayala, upland, and clovis.

Author:  Personal [ Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:33 am ]
Post subject: 

To tell you the honest truth, going into this year I had doubts about who I wanted to see. Etiwanda was a definite, so was Ayala, and Chino. However, that was about it. Upland, i have seen before, but those three, I have never gotten to see live. Now I have, and they were awsome. Especially Chino.

Author:  hipopotomo [ Sun Oct 19, 2003 10:50 am ]
Post subject: 

bssclrnt wrote:
Hey formermarcher,
Ayala went undefeated in WBA last year, placing below the outstanding Logan...Logan is so good anybody competiting dont rilly have a chance...good thing their not going to Fresno this year...


hm its gota be a vet..so chris or andy? well i dono about you but im a little mad logan wont be there. i mean its cool we have a chance..but at camp they were saying how they knew we could do it this year. now well never get to know if we would actually beat them..

Page 4 of 5 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/