World of Pageantry
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/

Who's field show do you want to see?
http://worldofpageantry.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1706
Page 2 of 5

Author:  RaidenSlayer [ Sun Sep 28, 2003 2:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Apoligy

Raiden wrote:
Also do not call just anyone Raiden. also my name is said Ry-den not Ray-den. Raiden(foxhound agent)
you must know who i am it was a joke between and my friends sorry wont say it again

Author:  BandKid [ Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:13 pm ]
Post subject:  I want to see

I want to see all of them but I m realy looking forword to...

Etiwanda
Rancho Bernardo
Chino
Arcadia
Mt Carmel
and my rival school Hesperia

Author:  RaidenSlayer [ Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:17 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I want to see

BandKid wrote:

Etiwanda
Rancho Bernardo
Chino
Arcadia
Mt Carmel
and my rival school Hesperia

What about Madera we have a cool this year

Author:  BandKid [ Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:27 pm ]
Post subject: 

Quote:
I want to see all of them but I m realy looking forword to...


like I said above that I want to see them all

Author:  RaidenSlayer [ Sun Sep 28, 2003 3:41 pm ]
Post subject:  Stuff

That's cool what is your show's theme
:evil: :twisted:

Author:  BandKid [ Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:01 pm ]
Post subject:  My theme

My bands theme this year is "Spirits of the night." The show consites of Toccata and fugue in D minor, The theme from Psycho, and Night on Bald Mountian. The first two come from the first Fantasa(sorry about spelling) The 2nd one and the last one. by the way I come from Sultana High.

Author:  formermarcher [ Mon Sep 29, 2003 8:04 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My theme

BandKid wrote:
My bands theme this year is "Spirits of the night." The show consites of Toccata and fugue in D minor, The theme from Psycho, and Night on Bald Mountian. The first two come from the first Fantasa(sorry about spelling) The 2nd one and the last one. by the way I come from Sultana High.


You know, the last time I saw a band try to play Toccatta and Fuege in D minor, I was embarassed for them.
I'm sorry if anyone here was in that band, but it was not the best thing.

The piece is extremely hard...I know, it took my four years to get it under my fingers on the clarinet. I think that it should never be played on the field, because I believe it was orginally written for the Organ. I don't know about you, but I have never seen an organ on the field.

The other songs sound pretty good...I just hope you guys pull it off.
What size is your band? I saw it with a WBA 3A band...and a 1A band.

Author:  RaidenSlayer [ Tue Sep 30, 2003 11:43 am ]
Post subject:  Re: My theme

I haven't heard the piece but is really that hard to play you know what they say "Ain't no horse can't be rode, ain't no man can't be throwd."

Those who have been lain have been slain :evil: :twisted:

Author:  formermarcher [ Tue Sep 30, 2003 12:07 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: My theme

RaidenSlayer wrote:
I haven't heard the piece but is really that hard to play you know what they say "Ain't no horse can't be rode, ain't no man can't be throwd."

Those who have been lain have been slain :evil: :twisted:


Okay, I don't think you can really say anything about the piece if you've never even heard it, let alone seen it with your own eyes. Its a damned hard piece and only the bands with upmost confidence could even think about pulling it off.

Author:  formermarcher [ Tue Sep 30, 2003 2:03 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: I want to see

RaidenSlayer wrote:
What about Madera we have a cool this year


AHH! Just when one invasion leaves, another starts!

Author:  barbequedpoopy [ Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:19 pm ]
Post subject: 

wait there's another school doing night on bald mountain? that sucks. r they in wba?

Author:  formermarcher [ Thu Oct 02, 2003 7:50 pm ]
Post subject: 

barbequedpoopy wrote:
wait there's another school doing night on bald mountain? that sucks. r they in wba?


Doesn't suck...its more competition for you!
Be happy someone else has your music...just think, its not the EXACT show. Your shows will both be unique!!!

Author:  DaChickensAreBack [ Fri Oct 03, 2003 10:43 am ]
Post subject: 

I remember last year when Upland played Scheherrazzade (Haha, geeze, I still don't know how to spell it.) another school had the same thing, I don't remember who it was though.

Author:  formermarcher [ Fri Oct 03, 2003 12:23 pm ]
Post subject: 

DaChickensAreBack wrote:
I remember last year when Upland played Scheherrazzade (Haha, geeze, I still don't know how to spell it.) another school had the same thing, I don't remember who it was though.


I remember that show! I loved it!!!
Actually, there were three of us guys sitting there watching Upland...we all though they were going to get higher than whatever they did (4th, I think they got).

Author:  VHSTrumpetGuy86 [ Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Seriously.

I would really like to see Valencia High Schools field show. They went undefeated last year and won SCSBOA championships for 4A last year as well. I wish them the best of luck in the future and would like to see more out of them :lol:

Page 2 of 5 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/